| Product picture may vary as some of the picture and the actual product may vary in color, shape, size and so on.
Though we ensure that all products are in line with the pictures,
some of the products change due to change in manufacturing end which
may not be updated on Electrotechnics (india)
In Medical Products category there are all chances of change in
prices after your order confirmation for which you may pay the
difference amount or can cancel the order and get a refund for the
Our Shipping Policy
| Our Shipping time varies from product to product and the reason
being some products needs to be specially ordered after we get the
confirmation on the same or may be out of stock. In case of made to order products, it may take longer depending on
the time taken for the customization to be done as per your
specifications. Any additional charges involved due to state/country level entry
taxes etc will be charged extra by the courier services at the time of
delivery. The customer is entitled to pay the extra charge to the courier services for the state/country entry tax paid or to be paid.
Our Returns Policy
|Electrotechnics (india) offers a Returns & Replacement policy for items that are:
a) Lost in transit
b) Damaged in transit,
wherein we will replace these products at no extra cost to you.
Damaged goods would have to be returned within 10 days of delivery.
Typically replacement would happen only if:
- Any equipment or Item is in its original condition with original packaging and accessories.
Please note that we can process returns and refunds only for items purchased from Electrotechnics (india)Refunds are provided by simply reversing the charge on your credit
card or bank account using which the transaction was made by deducting
the bank & credit card charges.
Refunds are not provided for items that have already been shipped & no refunds for replacement products as well.
Akasdoctor.com currently does not support exchange of any item for another item on Electrotechnics (india)
However, we'll not be liable for the Shipping charges in this case, which has to be borne by you.
We at Electrotechnics (india)are committed to provide our customers a hassle
free experience. However, as an exception, there could be a possibility
of you receiving a damaged or defective product due to circumstances
not in control of Electrotechnics (india) If an item ordered by you on Electrotechnics (india) is delivered to you in a damaged / defective condition, please email us
at email@example.com for a replacement. The replacement
would be done only after receiving the damaged product.
Our Cancellation Policy
|Electrotechnics (india) reserves the right to cancel any Orders without assigning any reason. This might be due to non-availability of the ordered product, rise
in price invariably and other unavoidable or unforeseen circumstances. The
payment will be processed in favor of the customer as per the details
available in the order form, either by cheques or DD as applicable
within 7 working days deducting the charges by bank & credit card.
- This policy covers how Electrotechnics (india) treats personal information that Electrotechnics (india) collects and receives, including information related to your past use of Electrotechnics (india)products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Electrotechnics (india) does not own or control, or to people that Electrotechnics (india) does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- Electrotechnics (india) collects personal information when you register with Electrotechnics (india) , when you use Electrotechnics (india) products or services, when you visit Electrotechnics (india)pages or the pages of certain Electrotechnics (india) partners, and when you enter Electrotechnics (india)may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
- When you register we ask for information such as your name, email address, birth date, gender, zip code, occupation, industry, and personal interests. For some financial products and services we may also ask for your address, Social Security number, and information about your assets. Once you register with Electrotechnics (india) and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- Electrotechnics (india) collects information about your transactions with us and with some of our business partners, including information about your use of financial products and services that we offer.
- Electrotechnics (india) automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, Electrotechnics (india) information, and the page you request.
- Electrotechnics (india) uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
A disclaimer may specify mutually-agreed and privately-arranged terms and conditions as part of a contract; or may specify warnings or expectations to the general public (or some other class of persons) in order to fulfill a duty of care owed to prevent unreasonable risk of harm or injury. Some disclaimers are intended to limit exposure to damages after a harm or injury has already been suffered. Additionally, some kinds of disclaimers may represent a voluntary waiver of a right or obligation that may be owed to the disclaimant.
Disclaimers vary in terms of their uniformity. Some may vary depending on the specific context and parties involved, while other types of disclaimers may strictly adhere to a uniform and established set of formalities that are rarely or never modified, except under official authority.
Website disclaimer covers the following:
- No warranties
- Limitations of liability
- Other parties
- Unenforceable provisions
- This website disclaimer